Hi, welcome to Minnesota
Moishe's Favorite Web Sites List.
I hope to update this list about once a week, so please visit
this page often. If you have any sites that I should check into and might want
to add to this list, then please let me know by sending me a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
or using my feedback form.
- Rabbi Manis Friedman's web site
- Soon to carry Real Audio.
- Chabad Lubavitch in
Cyberspace - New York suddenly got a lot bigger!
- Check this site out for tons of Torah information. While
you're at it, don't forget to sign yourself up for a few lists so that you can
have some torah studies in your mail box daily.
Connection at University of Texas
- Looking for pictures, niggunim, or more information and
links? Then this is the place to check out.
- TorahFax -
by Rabbi Zalmen Marozov - An Excellent Daily Learning Resource
- Sign up on the list and get the TorahFax sent to your mail
box daily. The first half pertains directly to the week's Torah reading or
upcoming holiday and the second half gives great stories to go along with it.
- Lubavitcher Rebbe Photo
Gallery (C. Alevsky)
- Chabad Centers
- Locate your local Chabad-Lubavitch center - sites contains current information about the weekly parsha and more
Chabad Houses across the world on the net
California: S Barbara - Marin
County - Palo
- Boston - North
Pennsylvania: Bucks County
Washington, DC: DC/Maryland/Virginia
- 1-800-Judaism - Books
from numerous publishing houses. Give them a call and set up and account and
then be careful, ordering is easy.
More Jewish Resources
- Looking for adventure? Then, just hop over to the Inward
Bound Home Page.
- For the Palm Handheld enthusiast, check out PilotYid. Contains many links to a wide variety of Jewish titles for the Palm.
- Virtual Jerusalem - Israel, Religion, Culture, Software, & more! No lack of information here!
Hi, welcome to Minnesota
Moishe's Fishing & Canoeing Page
If you have any sites that I should check into and might want to
add to this list, then please let me know by sending me a message to
email@example.com or using my
Free-Time Fun (if you can find any free-time!)
Drop the line in, sit back, put the feet up, and wait for the FISH to
Web Sites to What Abounds in two-thirds of the area that covers the
- GORP lists fishing sites by geographical locations and has
links to national parks and wildlife refugees with great fishing spots. In
addition, it lists online magazines and places to find fishing gear. Don't
forget to check out the Yosemite Park listings!
- Fly & Field has an image map for
its fly box - take a look
- You can discuss over 20 types of freshwater and saltwater fish.
- FINS maintains pictures and info on freshwater and marine
aquariums, tropical and temperate.
- Try linking to FishWeb
for a listing of other aquarium resources, including guides
- to building your own aquarium! Scroll through the pages for more fish
If you have News Group Access, check out the following lists:
- alt.fishing - focus on warmwater or
saltwater fish, equipment, and fishing tricks
- rec.outdoors.fishing - similar to
above group, misc fishing subjects are discussed
- rec.outdoors.fishing.fly -
Politics and conservation issues facing sportsmen for fly fishing
- Similar to above, except for saltwater fishing
- Now, for those with aquariums, try the following groups:
Getting Hungry Yet? How about some fishy RECIPES?
Please send me your favorite fish
recipes and I'll list them here for Public Consumption!
Miscellaneous FTP Sites
Mailing Lists that you can subscribe to
- Flyfish List - talk about fishing
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subscribe
flyfish Your Name in the Body of the message
- Aqua-L List for Tropical Fish (pets not food)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com with subscribe
aqua-l Your Name in the Body of the message
Take the Canoe out for a Spin!
I'm just starting to build by Canoing Links. So, let
me know of any great pages or other sources that need to be added.
Canoing Information Pages
- GORP's Main Canoing
If you have News Group access...
I found the following canoeing discussion group out there:
1517 McCARTHY ROAD
EAGAN, MINNESOTA 55121
(651) 686-4455 - FAX (651) 686-4456
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: November 16, 1997